LAUNCHING FORMED IN YOUR PARISH
With over 3,000 parishes now using FORMED, we’ve learned a lot about the process of successfully launching. Try these tips to help parishioners get up and running quickly!
1. Encourage People to Register on their Mobile Device
Almost everyone has some type of mobile device at hand. This helps anyone register immediately versus taking an access code home to register later and possibly forget. Registration on mobile devices will not only dramatically increase the number of people who register but will also increase the likelihood that regularly use it!
Actions you can take now…
- Send parishioners to app.formed.org to download the FORMED App for iOS or Android.
- On the Subscription page of your FORMED account, send a link to your Custom Registration Page using Flocknote, email, or text message.
2. Recruit a Tech Team
- Recruit Tech Team to help people register/login
- Team prepares by reviewing the video tutorials
- This is a great way to have young people get involved
- Team should be available for several launch weekends
3. Have Pastor Recommend Specific Content
- Pastor suggests specific content
- Repeat this process over several weeks
- Keeps FORMED top of mind
- Helps build “Holy Habits”